Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What is Nygel's Nerd Nation?

This answer is in an earlier post that I still have as a "draft" but things have changed with my outlook on the Nerd Nation and the direction that I want it to take. I initially wanted it to be geared toward to students, writing. recognition and rewards, but I wasn't 100% settled on my direction and so, with the cost of mental gas in this economy, I had to turn my idea into a Smart Car. It's small, but it is quite efficient. While I have not deserted the idea of what I initially wanted to do- it will not be my primary focus.

So, that begs the question. What is Nygel's Nerd nation?

Quite simple. We are transforming into a novelty store for all things Nerdy! This transition will not take place overnight, but as we grow you will see us here and our website that is being developed. So, what are some things that you will see?

  • Our official Nygel Tees
  • Bags
  • Buttons
  • Iron-Ons
  • Stationary, Notebooks, Posters
  • Life-Sized Nygel Cut-Outs
  • Book Marks
  • Playing Cards
  • Post Cards, Postage Stamps
It's going to be a really awesome store, so please stay tuned. If you have an idea for us please drop a line at: nygelsnerdnation@gmail.com

Visit follow us on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/nygelnerdnation you will get to see a lot of the Nerdy cool stuff we love!!

Cheers!
~Shanna & Nygel

No comments:

Post a Comment